Resistance Athletics is a strength and conditioning program strategically designed to help individuals in every level of fitness. Functional fitness exercises train your muscles to work together and prepare them for daily tasks by simulating common movements you might do at home, at work or in sports. While using various muscles in the upper and lower body at the same time, functional fitness exercises also emphasize core stability
Our Resistance Athletics program offers daily scheduled group classes for all fitness levels. We take elements of weightlifting, metabolic conditioning and gymnastics and mix it up to provide the best and most fun funtional fitness class experience for you. Every day is a different workout in our Resistance Athletic programming to keep you and your body prepared for anything that life has to offer. Movements are performed at a high intensity so you will sweat. We keep it lively and fun and help you recreate yourself!
HOW DOES A FUNCTIONAL FITNESS CLASS WORK?
Each class lasts about one hour and typically includes the following:
- Warm-up and mobility prep: to prep you for the workout ahead. (~10 minutes)
- Strength/Skill: Aimed to improve your overall strength and technical skill with a variety of strength and skill programs (~15-20 minutes)
- WOD (workout of the day): Combines strength and cardio movements with high intensity effort. (15-25 minutes)
- Cool down: Active recovery stretching session. (~5-10 minutes)
- High five and smile: Because crushing a workout is more fun knowing you’ve done it with your friends. Now go out and slay the rest of your day!
Our experienced coaches will motivate and guide you through the workout and movements before and during each class. All you have to do is show up, check your ego at the door, have fun, and work hard.
WHO IS RESISTANCE ATHLETICS DESIGNED FOR?
Anyone who wants to both lift weights and sweat!
CAN I TRY IT OUT?
Absolutely! Your first class is ALWAYS on us, so check our schedule and sign up for your first class. If you would prefer a 1:1 for your first session, please simply email us here.
ARE THERE ANY PREREQUISITES TO JOINING YOUR FUNCTIONAL FITNESS CLASSES?
No! We believe that anyone walking in off the streets can THRIVE in one of our classes. Your coaches are there to support you, teach you the movements and modify accordingly so you get the best workout possible. If you would prefer 1:1 sessions with a coach to focus on technique, that is always an option for you as well, but not required.
WHAT ARE THE RESISTANCE ATHLETICS PRICES AND HOW DO I JOIN?